Thank you for an awesome learning experience! I feel very privileged to have spent so many Friday nights with such a wonderful group of future teachers.
- Please use this week to complete any pending assignments (blog postings, Digital Story (with a short description of what program and resources you used), Integrated Technology Lessons/Unit Plan). All assignments are due by July 31st.
- Visit at least 3 of your classmate’s blogs to view their Digital Storytelling submission and leave comments.
- Share (firstname.lastname@example.org) Integrated Technology Lessons/Unit Plan with Steve via Google for comments and suggestions. Submit final version by July 31st at midnight. Your submission can either be an e-mail with attached files or an e-mail message saying that the your Google Doc is final.
- Read at least one of the posts on mobile learning and post a reaction/review of the post- your last required blog posting to receive full credit. Please include the link of the post you are writing about and include an image that supports the topic.
- 5 Reasons to Allow Students to Use Cell Phones in Class via The Innovative Educator
- Schools and Students Clash Over Use of Technology via Mindshift
- Optional Assignment – Post a final reflection on your experience with ED554.
I am unsure when you will have access to the Course Evaluation, but please take the time to complete it.
Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Links and Videos shared during the presentation
Don McMillan: Life After Death by PowerPoint
Where the Hell is Matt?
Diigo links – http://www.diigo.com/user/plan3t_t3ch/photos
Diigo links – http://www.diigo.com/user/plan3t_t3ch/wordcloud
Diigo links – http://www.diigo.com/user/plan3t_t3ch/infographics
Diigo Links – http://www.diigo.com/user/plan3t_t3ch/mindmapping
Links to Explore –
Prezi – create a presentation online
Google Presentations – create a presentation online/Google Docs
HelloSlide – easily add narration to slides
Knovio – easily add narration and video to an existing PPT
Slideboom – share presentations with animations and PPT narration
Slideshare.net – share presentations
Scribd – share presentations